This site does not contain any article texts and is not intended to infringe any rights. It is a resolver: you type a reference, the script creates a suitable search query and redirects you to the results.
Last modified: 17 April 2016
What information is collected and how it is used
- No personal user data (namely: name, age, ethnic origin, health records, educational records) is received, processed, or stored by Resolver.
- Resolver collects anonymous statistics of search queries: date, time, and reference sought. It is used to follow the search trends, thus providing users with a better experience and improving quality of service. This information might be disclosed to third parties.
- The hosting provider of Resolver collects and stores over 30 days the following information:
- user IP address
- date and time of access
- requested file name (including but not limited to images, pages, style sheets, scripts, etc.) and access protocol
- user browser information: name, version, operating system, locale
I will never intentionally disclose any personal user information (clause 1) in any form. However, I cannot be responsible for actions of the hosting provider (Hosting Ukraine) and statistics provider (Google, Inc.).